Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Deadwood

So I've started watching the first season of Deadwood.
Its fucking awesome, and it makes me want to say cocksucker all the time.

But I try not to.

Anyway, I did a little google search on it.
And its a real fucking town, I had know idea any of it was based of something real.
The town is real, There was actually a lawless town called DEADWOOD, How cool is that?

Also, most of the characters are based after the real people of the town.

I'm also in a comedy this weekend. The play is Space Brothers, the cast includes most of the sketch people.

I have to figure out what class to take.

For fall and winter: ReImagining the M/East or Russia.
and in Spring I want to take a theatre class,

this would be a first for me, academic wise.
There's also this comic book class I want to take.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I've been to Deadwood, it's super boring.

carhenge said...

My adopted family's grandma dealt blackjack in Deadwood for years- I think she is retired now...