Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some times I just want to rip my shirt off

So I haven't blogged in awhile.
The last few, and coming few weeks have been the busiest ever.

I'm on probation in work. Not enough Programing points. I suck. I hate my job.

Also I'm in a play, Space Brothers, its performed and written by the sketch comedy guys.
It's pretty fun.
Tonight is the last show for it.

I also have been trying to organize end-of-the-year fun with all my peeps
This includes a camping trip, mariners game, black lake and other fun stuff.

Oh yeah, and there's my stupid class, gotta finish that.
And my stupid job.
And my new job at Camp Kirby
And fixing my car so I can leave Olympia.
Sorry, rant ends.

Summer is here in full force with all its furious heat. Last night Riley's crew and I slept under the stars. We didn't even get cold. I was running around without a shirt and making noises in the night. It was freeing. Then I had to be on-duty and do a bunch of geoduck fest crap. I was in a dunk tank, that was pretty fun.

Since it was hot and whatnot all the handsome dudes had their shirt off. I've always wanted to have the self-confidence to do that. No matter how much you can say not to care what other people think. Being shirtless is one of deepest fears. I have gotten better with this, but I still will never be shirtless dude in the field.

On second thought maybe I don't want to be the shirtless guy. I mean, I'd have to worry way more about being sunburned. And get people to lather my up in sunscreen, lame.

Sunscreen has got to be one of the greatest inventions ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should update!