Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Post 100! It should be about something Important

And it is.
I was in the store today, and now that I can turn my sugar blinders off, I noticed THIS!

Will somebody tell me

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE MAGICIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

And THIS is what a Hostess Fruit Pie should look like. Mmmmmm my favorite, blackberry.

I'm sure there's not as many people in the world that care about this as much as I do.

Oh wait.

I first fell in love with these delicious diabetes filled gooey treats way back in the day when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie was coming out and you could get cards with them. Blackberry is pretty much the only kind I eat, but it's just not the same without the magician.

Okay, enough of this. Since it's my 100th post lets take a look back at what I was doing when I started this blog. It was last year, I was a sophomore and a RA on campus. The fall of that year I was in possibly the best class I have or will ever take at Evergreen, American Eye. I was learning the basics of black and white photography. I don't think I hated my job yet. Went to Cabella's and wrote about it. This leads to another funny story in self reflection

In a game of marry, baff(fuck), kill among friends, Tasha brought up the options of freshman year Charlie, sophomore year Charlie, and Junior year Charlie.
In all the answers sophomore year Charlie gets killed. Wonder what that means.
It was a toss up on Jr. and freshmen year Charlie getting baffed and married.

No comments: