Sunday, October 19, 2008

JOE BIDEN

So today Amanda, Matt Olsen, Corbin and I went to a Joe Biden rally in Tacoma. It was held at the baseball field the Tacoma Rainers play at. There was a lot of waiting, standing, and guilt tripped into signing political mumbo jumbo.

We had okay seats at first. The stage was at about 2nd base, we were by 1st. The they let more people down in the field. We franticly made our way there. We were about 2 people from the front. Pretty damn close.

Some small level politicians came on to talk, then Senators Cantwell and Murray. Finally the Gov Christine came on spoke, then introduces Joe Biden.

It was pretty cool being that close. Being a part of the action.

He totally gave me eye contact on several occasions.

I was seeing history in the making, as corny as that sounds. I will be able to tell my children I saw a future Vice President speak.

I can't wait for this election to happen. I hope ya'lls will vote.
The race for Gov will be even closer in this state. That vote really matters.
Little of the national stuff will make a difference if our state is going a different way .
So fucking VOTE!!!!!

No comments: