Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back to Skwoul

So I'm in this program.
It's about the Middle East.
Today we learned about rationality.
Yup.

I like football.
Most people know that about me.
I still feel weird that I like it.
I can't talk about football with anyone I know.
I would actually blog about the NFL
But I'm pretty sure no one would care
That's ok.
Maybe I could just talk about it anyway
Like how Corbin talks about The Wire.
Lots of people watch The Wire, Like lots of people watch football
But really only like 2 people have seen it.

The Second Candidate debate is going on right now.
All alone in the beach house.
I kinda like the whole "town hall" concept
But the set looks freaking ugly
What's with the carpet?
All wrinkled and crap.
Purple, Red, Blue?

That carpet is SO RED!

McCain really does not have a neck.

No comments: