Sunday, November 2, 2008

Learning to Ride

I'm in La Conner for the weekend, well actually Mount Vernon mostly. 
It was my Old Man's 50th birthday. 

Since I'm a poor college kid I was a cheap skate on his present. I learned how to ride a bike for his birthday present. For those of you who didn't know I never picked it up as kid. I was, and am still horrible at balancing, by middle school I was too embarrassed to learn, afraid somebody would see me and share my secret to the world. Then high school came and so did my drivers license. 

I decided not to be embarrassed about it and start telling people. My friends Claire and Tara helped me out last week and now I'm a biking madman. I can't get enough. I feel like I missed out on so much. 

Oh, I also voted. D down the line. Go Obama Go! And I voted YES on the death with dignity thing.   

No comments: