Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Great Wisdom Teef Extraction

On Tuesday I got my wisdom teeth yanked out. I remember getting those suction cup things put on my chest then I was on an IV drip. The dentist said my groin would start to tingle and sure enough my enough my balls flet funny and the next thing I knew I was in a dream/drunk like haze. I was kinda disapointed I didn't even get to count down. The nurses were trying to get my to shut up, but all I wanted to do was talk! The put me on wheel chair and had to replace my guaze. I also started to flirt with the nurse that was wheeling me out. I was telling her how strong and funny. Embarassing.



It took for ever to get the pain killers and I was drooling blood spit into a bowl.

The bleeding has stopped and since then I've been poping vicoden, whatching way to much TV and living off of lime JELL-O, scrabbled eggs and mashed taters. My checks a swelling up even more so a look like a chipmuck man. Hopefully I'll be shipshape by New Years Eve.



In other news, for those of you who know what The Business of Anacortes, WA is, it moved to downtown. It's I nice location, but no food, coffee or stage. I don't know how I feel about this.



On Christmas, I will have exactly 2 months until my 21st birthday. A whole new door of the forbiden fuit of adulthood will be opened to me. I'm thinking about doing a Big LeBOWLski birthday party. So 21 one yearolds can drink and the youngens can also have fun and we can bowl. I really want to have a star wars themed party at the beach house as well.



Oh and the thing with Obama and gay rights

1 comment:

Natasha Norton said...

I know I am no one to talk, but seriously Charlie, spell check!