Friday, December 19, 2008

Well, I made is back to Skagit Valley alive. It was quite the bare knuckle drive. Up to Edmonds it was ok, but after that it was like driving on an iceberg.

There is even more snow in Mount Vernon than Olympia, more than a foot. I took a bunch of pictures and went to visit Rachael at the Same Ole' Grind. Donovan is in Lake Tahoe until Tuesday so there's not very many people other than them to hang out with. This means lots of movies and reading. Gaye, my Dad's fiancee has HBO on demand, which means I will be watching Curb Your Enthusiasm on pain killers recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction.

I'm still freaked out about this wisdom teeth thing.

There are a couple movies I want to see real bad but can't because art house movies don't get played up here:
The Wrestler
Syndeche, New York
Slumdog Millionaire

I saw Milk in Lacy, hopefully the above films will come to OFS later.

Benjamin button looks pretty good, I'll be able to see that one.

don't really have plans for New Years.

1 comment:

roarin said...

Come to Canada for New Year's!