Friday, February 20, 2009

Fuck Umbrellas!

First Sketch show was tonight. It went pretty. Lots of people lots of laughs.
Matt Olsen and I had the most epic pizza ever at Apollos after the show, bbq sauce, chicken, bacon, cheese, and pepperchinies.

Maybe It's the nicer weather or the sketch show, but I've been feeling awesome lately.

Talked to my Mom today and I mentioned the bakery and seemed pretty excited about it.

I decided to wash and clean out my car, being a nice day and all.
Cleaning out your car reveals a lot about your lifestyle.
Here's what I found
  • Several hand fulls of gum wrappers (I chew a lot of gum)
  • I filled a bag full of assorted paper and trash
  • super man spoon and fork
  • 2 umbrellas ( I do not use umbrellas. Where did they come from?)
  • shards of broken plastic from door
  • shame fully stowed away jack in the box bag
  • 1 shoe belonging to Corbin
  • 3 socks which belong to Corbin
  • 2 personal notebooks belonging to Corbin
  • some of my Dads CD's
  • double barrel buzzbee generic nerf shotgun
  • 1 fire cracker
  • 2 emergency hand crank up radio/flashlights
  • 1 football
  • 2 coffee cups
  • 2 stuffed animals
  • laser tip wire
  • 1 curtain that Corbin is spose to return
  • 42 flattened cereal boxes for cereal fort
Dear god could you imagine if I got in a car wreck.(knock on wood)

My Old Man and Gaye are coming down tomorrow, watch the sketch show and what not.

Oh man, last Late Night with Conan O'brien tonight.

so tired but must stay up for Conan

1 comment:

Lily said...

1. I'll be at the show tonight!

2. Cake class cake class! You and me!

3. Fuck them indeed. I can't understand umbrella use outside of movie funerals. I even kind of judge people who use them... :/

4. Corbin, you're a mess.

5. That other stuff is sooo Charlie.