Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey Life, What the Fuck?

Ah Fuck! I'm not gonna beat around the bush here guys, I've been pretty depressed. Probably for the past two weeks maybe more. I've been internalizing most of it too. I try to be happy and fun and hopeful, but FUCK. Blah blah, I'm sorry guys nobody wants to hear about this, I should just go to the shrinks at evergreen.
FUCK
And two of my roommates are leaving, which makes my the only remaining Original Gangster at the beach cabin. So I've grown to be fairly confident about myself since beginning college, but this roommate situation has me really second guessing myself. I mean think I'm a good guy and pretty easy to get along with. Uh.

Some people have real problems.

For some reason I might apply to be an intern at Nickelodeon.

Super Bowl this Sunday!

So I've been kind of joking about starting an Evergreen Wrestling Federation, but I'm actually serious. Though, Gen Friends takes up a lot of time. Maybe I'll start a group on facebook

1 comment:

Natasha Norton said...

I feel like you working for Nickelodeon may be the best idea you have ever made, I feel like no matter what you'd be doing, it would be perfect!

Also, don't tell anyone else, but your like my favorite roommate ever, like seriously. I guess we'll just have to live together next year!