Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mustache or Mutton Chops

So this is a little ways off but, for Tasha's movie she wants me to shave so I look more like a high schooler. This will most likely take place during eval week.

But before I shave it all off I might as well have some fun with it.

So I'll take it to vote among my peers for my facial hair fashion I will sport before the total shave.

Mustache or Mutton Chops?

I can think of pros and cons to both.

Mutton Chops cons:
"hey another goofy chubby guy with mutton chops."
I might look like jack the ripper.
Pros:
I could like like an Irish captain
or detective

Mustache cons:
It ain't to thick so, it would easily be a creeper mustache
I might look more and more like a hipster
Pros:
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
I might look like a Police


currently leaning toward mustache .

1 comment:

Amanda said...

FUCK TASHA I LIKE THE BEARD.