Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Wold is Mine

So this latest post on Stuff White People like captures so well how I feel about study abroad and taking a year off.

But, honestly deep down inside I actually really want to do just what the post describes.
Aside from the constant e-mails about how much better the food is and enlightenment.
I know, I'm a big ole hypocrite and it sounds silly being inspired by a movie(eye roll) but Benjamin Button really made me want to travel and do things with my young, powerful, and sexy body while I can. Carpe diem, seize the day!
I may do this after graduating, before going into teaching, I don't know when.

I've also been thinking about going a different direction at Evergreen. Not entirely, I want to have enough credits in history while gaining some skills in acting, film, and media production. This could mean staying in school longer.

Oh boy.

No comments: