Friday, February 1, 2008

Puddle Dancing in February

It's February. The craziest month of them all. I mean it's spelled weird and has only 28 or 29 days depending on the year. It's a leap year this year. I also turn 20 on the 25th, there's that stupid holiday about love, Day of Absence, Day of Presence, and the mother Freak'n SUPER BOWL. Every weekend this month is booked for me, which is cool because February also has the most miserable weather.

I've been feeling super good lately. Not exactly sure why, I'm should be stressed out about my job and school work, but I'm just not.

Oh yeah I'm in a play. It's called The Bird's (not Hitchcock) being but on by the Phron. I play Heracles which is the Greek version of Hercules. For this part I go on stage basically without a shirt on. I am super self conscious when my shirt is off. The play is on 21, 22, 23 of February. The last weekend. I think my old man is coming up to see it. That's cool.

I'm going to La Conner next weekend. I need to get some shit in order, and it's away to get out of Oly. It's funny to think I'm going to La Conner to get out. I need to figure out my FAFSA crap. So hopefully my good for nothing employers get my W2 out. It's also the Saturday when the state caucus is. So I get to go to my old high school and yell about how cool Obama is. Some of my friends are coming along to. I love showing people where I grew up. To most of them it's extremely different to their hometown.

I've decided to stay away from blogging about much romantic stuff in my life. You know, it just doesn't belong here. Except maybe poetry or something super important. But I think I doubted myself to soon on my "ouch" post.

I'm having a Super Bowl Party on my floor. Tasha's helping put. The Super Bowl is probably my favorite holiday, and it's not even a real holiday. It's the New England Patriots V. New York Giants. I'm rooting for the Giants because I hate the Patriots(cheaters) and I always side with the underdog. Just to make things interesting, Tasha always roots against me. This normally ends in her favor because I root for the underdog.

I saw Rambo. I was kinda surprised. Yeah it had a whole bunch of outrageous action and violence. But deep in there was a shimmer of a meaning. In a strange sense it brings attention to the genocide in Burma. It also plays on violence and all the fucked up shit in the world and how people can seem so hopeless.

No comments: