Monday, January 28, 2008

Top 10 Movies 2007

1. No Country For Old Men
2. There Will Be Blood
3. Micheal Clayton
4. Juno
5. Darjeeling Limited
6. 3:10 To Yuma
7. Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
8. Sunshine
9. Bourne Ultimatum
10. Knocked Up

Movies I haven't seen but I know I will like:
The Savages, Margot at the Wedding, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Control, I'm Not There, Atonement, Ratatouille.

Lame:
American Gangster, The Golden Compass

Coolest Movies Coming out this Summer:
The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Indiana Jones 4, The Incredible Hulk

3 comments:

Natasha Norton said...

Don't forget to mention 10,000 B.C. and Ruins!

Anonymous said...

I watched No Country For Old Men. I didn't feel the ending was very strong and I know it wasn't supposed to be but like, I don't know. I saw Juno too. I think that would be my number one.

Charlie said...

I forgot about I Am Legend, Which I enjoyed and maybe would bet Knocked Up for spot ten.....maybe