Monday, January 21, 2008

Diving into the Deep Unknown

As most people who read this would know, I've never been drunk before. That changed last night. Sure I've had a beer here or there in the past but I have never wanted to make that step into the drunken sea. To many o my friends I can see how you think this act is hypocritical of me. I have been hard on those who do drink in the past, and have built strength to not drink off of those who have shard my views or experiences. This was a personal step in trying to understand. This doesn't mean I will become a social drinker, but it doesn't mean I will claim to be straight edge anymore. In actuality I hope this will help make me a less bitter person.

I have been harsh with people's mistakes. I'm working on this.
No one is perfect.
I ask you to forgive me as I make mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do they have to be mistakes if you're trying to understand?