Monday, January 14, 2008

The Sea of Love

There once was a girl....

With red hair in Mrs. Olsen's class
Who dissected a chicken leg with me
Who picked me to dance, then I wrote a love letter
That never liked coffee
Who worked at Preschool with me
Who kissed me on stage
With eyes that changed colors
That drew me pictures and loved pink
Who was interested in someone else
That could never make up her mind
That had Dinosaur ear rings
Who went away, across the sea
..........................................................

Can we hold hands
I bet you wanna
Let's do
We can even wear gloves
in the cold
But it won't be necessary
really
Our hands will stay warm
......................................................

I'm not sure why I wrote that, I'm not much of a poet. Just a way to make feelings look pretty I guess.

I ran into big blue mail box today, among other things.

1 comment:

Natasha Norton said...

Ok, so I know who three of those girls are for sure. Two of them I think I know, but they are LaConner girls, so I am not sure. There are another two who I have guesses about, but not positive.

Tasha