Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Blow

has changed my life. Khaela rocks my world in so many ways.

I went to a show at the Art something or other on 5th and Washington. I came there for The Blow, but i tried to show some enthusiasm for the opening bands. Still, not my thing. The Blow was great and I don't really want to talk about it that is was so good. I wish she could've played longer. This band called Gummar and his mini band, they were wacky and dancey but the whole time I kept on thinking the blow should be up there now.

Before that I was hanging out with Amanda. It was her birthday we went to batfart and Bronson's and got some mochas. Then we hung out with Maxime and Hetty. We went to Quality Burrito, first time there, I had a grilled Cadillac, and yeah it was full of quality. Yet still The Reef was right across the street and it was hard to stay away from its warm glow. I met Tasha and Carley there and had some coffee. Yummy as Matt would say.

I've been trying to work out and eat healthy. I gotta say it's tough but when I do stuff right I feel fantastic. I went grocery shopping and bought a bunch of good-for-you stuff. But my basket was defeated by two glistening donuts. Shame. I'm trying though.

Loves

1 comment:

Natasha Norton said...

Gumar and his magical Midi band, is the name of that band, in case you wanted to know.