Friday, January 4, 2008

Obama Oh Mama!

Barack Obama won the Iowa Caucus last night. That's cool. My Old Man and I actually got caught watching politics and not football. Obama's my man so I'm pretty excited. If a politician's speech can give you goose bumps they've got my vote.

My neurotic personality got me stranded at home another day. I kept on putting off leaving and then a big ass storm with 90 mph winds rolled in. Oh well it probably wasn't a great idea to drive the midnight express home. I'm getting itchy feet, I mean i love my family and friends, but it's time to leave. I miss Evergreen. I am a little tired of the rain though. 

My buddy Donovan talked about getting a house with me in Olympia next year. That's badass, best of both worlds. He goes to Skagit, doing the whole EMT/fire fighter thing. I wonder how he's adapt to Olympia. Being an RA is a pretty sweet deal, but I CANNOT wait until I get a house or apartment. Some of the 4th floor kids and I talk about living in a big house together, that would be amazing, but unrealistic to pull off. I just want a kitchen to cook in. I joke about becoming a stay at home Dad, honestly I wouldn't mind this. I took a quiz and you had to pick what would be your dream job. It was between Artist and Entertainer/actor, I'm still not sure about my decision but I picked the entertainer/actor. None of these is a teacher. Again I am doubting my future. 

I reorganized my ipod nano. It's to small(2GB), so have to pick and choose my songs which is a tedious process. My music taste have grown more and more happy/upbeat since high school. My ipod officially has Jay-Z on it(thanks Corbin). I also try yo keep my ipod more upbeat because I plan on working out with it more, also improvised dance parties. I keep my record collection pretty mellow.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i could adapt quite well. we will see how things go this and next quarter, i may be taking some online classes next year depending on how this year turns out, but it would be awesome!