Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Truth or Dare

Last night started out with some urban exploring with Carley and Donovan. I remembered an abandoned house my old man and I found on a trail. It was located on a beach between Anacortes and the oil refinery. It was further than expected, it was about 2 miles away. Donovan showed his frustration with this every time we passed a road I could have parked the car at and been closer. There wasn't much to the house, a creepy basement with a stove and freezer. It was one of those chest freezers, perfect size for body parts. 

After that we headed for Jenny's house where movie night was being held. The movie was over when we got there. The group tried to think of something to do. "Lets break the round about record." "I'm not driving." "My tanks on empty." "My license expired." "No insurance." We are hopeless. He ended up sitting around and talking. Some one came up with the bright idea to play 10 fingers. I hate this game, I always win this game and I'm not sure how good of a thing that is. Then truth or dare. I don't mind this, I never played it in high school. My first dare is to go through my phone book and call a random person and talk to them for at least a minute and a half, Matt Louv's number comes up, I leave him a 2 minute message, mostly singing and then my I'm a fox and I like apple cider routine. Giving a banana a Bj was my grand finale of dares. Carley was dared to go streaking and she did it, nothing but shoes. Then she dared Donovan to go skinny dipping in the bay. He doesn't back down, so sure enough we drive down to the bay and the next thing we know Donovan's pasty butt is running down the dock and into the water. He shrills from the cold and makes his way out holding his junk in the most grace full manner. I stand ready with towels. He tells Carley she needs to do it. Alright she says. Jenny follows her to the dock with a blanket ready. Carley strips and now her little bum is racing down the dock, she makes a leap at the end. She out did Donovan. 
Oh small town life. 

I'm coming back to Evergreen soon. Pretty much ready to come back. Matt Louv and I were talking about starting a frat. So sk8 town. 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

never a dull moment in La Conner...

Anonymous said...

I would enjoy all and any bubbles while you can.
Just sayin'.
-Sam

Natasha Norton said...

I think most of the time Truth of Dare is a round about way to make out with people. Spin the bottle is a much better game for that purpose, it really gets to the point.

I want to be in your frat!