Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winter Break

So I haven't updated in awhile, I got caught up in all that holiday cheer and whatnot. Christmas was cool, I was at my Mom's house then went to my Dads girlfriends. My sister got me Apples to Apples, the greatest game ever. I played it late christmas night with my Dad and Gaye's (girlfriend) friends and family. Gaye has two sons Eric and Ross, they both rock. Ross is probably the nicest person ever, although he made me sing, which normally wouldn't be a problem but I get real embarrassed around my family. I'll have to put up a link to Ross's blog, it's fantastic.

Prank calls suck. It wasn't that I am sad about what they said to me, it's more that I'm sad people would say things like they did. I miss the Evergreen bubble. I'm going to remember this feeling if I'm about to make assumptions about people. Anyway it's weird.

You know Blackwater, that private army group. What a creepy organization. Their name cracks me up. You think they could come up with a better name for shady mercenary organization hired by the government. It sounds like something from a movie. Like maybe if they named it Pink Fuzzy Bunnies, people wouldn't notice them so much. Blackwater, come on! How fucking evil do you want to sound. At least it fits. 

On a good not i saw Juno last night. It was so sweet. Kimya Dawson and Moldy Peaches soundtrack was FANTASTIC. Once i see Atonement and There Will Be Blood I'll make a top 5 or 10 list. Stay tuned kiddos. 
 

3 comments:

Natasha Norton said...

"We want stop until somebody calls the cops, and even then we will start again and just pretend that nothing ever happened."

I love Kimya Dawson, when they played "loose lips" during the credits I freaked out! Such a good movie! I want to go see that again.

Anonymous said...

saw juno today. loved it! the music, the animation at the beginning, seeing it with one of my best friends made it perfect. the experience felt like a beautiful collision of my omaha and oly worlds. that is my favorite.

also, the original cabela's store is in nebraska and i have been there a few times in my life. don't think i told you that yet. THE FLAGSHIP. jealous?

Anonymous said...

I will be home tomorrow and we can get those "pranksters" back.