Monday, March 10, 2008

Butterflies in My Stomach at the Reef

So I'm kind of on top of the world right now.

On a sad note, my close friend Tasha got fired a couple days ago. Our bosses are monsters.

For some reason I woke up at 8:30, I thought that was weird so I went back to sleep and woke up to a phone call. Tasha, "Lets go to the Greenery." Then Riley, "Lets go to the Greenery fool."

I went to the Greenery.

Yesterday
I got all stressed out and in a panic, so I called my Old Man, he was actually home. We talked for about half an hour and it was good. He helped calm me down. We talked about football, ipods, camping in his refurbished trailer, and work. I was freaked out because I had everything set up last year. I need a job this summer, I'll need to find a house/apartment, find a job in Olympia during the school year. Good fucking Grief! He said I'd be fine.

Okay, I'm venting.

Why I'm on top of the world? Just because of the magic that happens at The Reef.

Did you know stomachs have their own brains. Like to tell you when to poo. I learned this at The Reef among many other wonderful things.

No comments: