Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Days Run Away Like Wild Horses Over The Hills

Today was pretty great. Yeah I haven't blogged in awhile, for those 3 people that read this.

I had a meeting with Peggster, it went pretty well. I can now trust her as a reference.

It was sunny and I kept running into people on Red Square. I ran into Kaelyn, a friend that was in The Birds. I went to get I CD I made for her, but couldn't give cause she was sick on the last show. We hung out in th library and it was super fun.

I got some letters and stamps at the book store! (thank you letter to Gramps) And for mailing in Apps for summer jobs.

Which could be:
Camp Orkila or another camp
Wild Life/Natural Resources Service
WA State Parks Service
Wild Forest Fire Fighter
or whatever I can find

I'm still deciding if I'm staying in Oly or going back to LC to work.

And on that, getting a F'n house for next year/summer. I want something with a yard so I can get a duck and name it Sunscreen. West side would be cool. One can dream. I'm in the talks with several people for rooming. (Matt Louv, Caleb, anyone from the 4th floor)

I had a Burf-Day Party last Saturday. It was a fucking Blast! Thank you all.

Brett Favre retired today. It feels weird. He is the greatest quarterback of my time, if not ever.

Oh Spring is coming, shit. I want to have a film contest for a program, and bring back the slip n' slide with Riley and Tasha.

Dams, my Old Man was right. The older you get, the faster timer goes by.

The title comes from my favorite Bukowski book of poetry.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

DON'T WORK AT ORKILA.

seymour is way better.