Friday, March 21, 2008

Sleep and the Empire

What I do before I sleep.
  1. check facebook
  2. check e-mail
  3. check blogs
  4. look at Toothpaste for Dinner, Natalie Dee, and Married to the Sea
  5. look at cnn.com to make sure the world hasn't ended
  6. look at nfl.com, cause I'm a football nerd (it's possible)
  7. yum cereal
  8. facebook
  9. brush teeth
  10. read until my eyes do that funny thing
I just watched Empire Strikes Back, god that movie rocks. It's the best one hands down. You know what the biggest problem with the new ones is? No Han Solo character, there is no scoundrel in I,II and III.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree, han solo took down the empire with both hands tied behind his back.

Amanda said...

xkcd, redmeat, Wondermark and Perry Bible Fellowship are also quality webcomics.

My eyes do that thing too!